1. Fresh365 - This is my new online recipe book! Even if you don't cook, visit her blog for the fabulous food photos. I tried the Orange Ginger Dressing with arugula greens and mandarin oranges. Mmmm...so good. I am going to try it as a marinade next. Another yummy one is the Brie Quesadillas with Mango and Walnuts. Lately I had been in somewhat of a rut in the kitchen, planning the same old boring meals and struggling to think of something new and tasty. Do you ever feel that way? Her blog has inspired me to cook with some new ingredients and experiment a little.
2. Studio G is motivating me to get our landscaping plans in order for the summer. Her blog is fantastic resource and inspiration for those of you who love the beauty of the outdoors. She even has little baby keets! The greenhouses are open and I can't wait to apply some of her expertise to my yard. It is badly in need of some love after this winter and the dogs chasing after each other like maniacs. I am in need of some dog friendly landscaping and hearty plants.
3. jennifer squires has some of the most impressive fine art photography of flowers I have seen. You may have come across her Etsy Shop or maybe this lovely photo. Just perfect for perfect for Mother's Day, dont you think? She truly has the ability to capture the beauty that is everyday life.
And I also want to thank my small group members for their helpful comments:
- 1rightungsblog - a lovely design blog written in German with impressive images
- jillianfrances - has a fabulous blog and Etsy shop where she shares her creativity and jewelry process
- hardaker and pope - based in the UK and have the most gorgeous fabric and wallcoverings in their online store
There are sooo many more! Like I said, I am still letting it all sink in so there may be more that I write about. Enjoy these ones in the meantime.
images: 1.Fresh365, 2.CityChic, 3.jennifer squires