Why hello! It's been far too long again since Country Mouse and I have updated the blog, please forgive us! It's been crazy with preparations for Spring Quilt Market and our new patterns. Here's a quick recap on what's been going on in the country and the city...
1. I took a vacation to Florida with my husband and his parents, while Country Mouse came to the city to housesit and take care of our furbabies
2. In Florida it rained nearly everyday! My favorite part was the Safari ride at Animal Kingdom...here are just a few of my many favorite animals...tigers and meerkats...oh so cute!
3. I made time to have breakfast with a good friend I had not talked with for nearly a year! Time flies! And that same day I visited Como Park Zoo with another dear friend and her two little girls. It's so much fun to bring kids to the zoo!
4. My husband has big plans for our yard. We went to Lowes, Menards, Home Depot, and several greenhouses all in one day! And then it rained.
5. Then it snowed! This is not a lie! Last weekend while I drove over the river and through the woods to Country Mouse's house, the rain turned to snow! It was still there in the morning, but melted during the day.
7. Finished sewing projects for RJR Fabrics Quilt Market Booth (coming up May 21-23)!
8. Met a very nice lady at the sewing machine store. We came home with a new machine! What better Mother's Day gift can you think of??
9. New fabric arrived and a new apron design is in the works
10. Plans for a sewing room makeover at Country Mouse's house have been developed...more on that soon...
Just had to stop by and update you on the recent events...